I usually don’t do tags, but when I was tagged by Salha to do the Harry Potter tag, I just had to! I’m completely obsessed with Harry Potter, especially lately, and I thought that this would be a great way to show my love for it.
1. What is your favorite book? and 2. What is your favourite film?
I’m putting these two together because my answer is the same for both of them: I can’t pick just one! But my top three would probably be the Chamber of Secrets, the Prisoner of Azkaban, and the Goblet of Fire.
3. What is your least favourite book? and 4. What is your least favourite film?
I’m squishing these two together again, because my answer is the same for them: The Order of the Phoenix. I haven’t read the books or watched the movies in quite a while, but I remember the book to be quite boring in some parts. Though I enjoyed the movie, if I had to choose one it would be my least favourite.
5. Parts of the books/ films that make you cry.
Honestly, I don’t cry from books or movies! But one part that really got to me was when Luna painted all of her friends on her walls, I thought it was so sweet.
6. If you could hook up with any character, who would it be?
Though I like all of the characters, I never had a crush on any of them. So, honestly, none of them.
7. Who is your favourite character?
Probably Luna! She reminds me of myself, and she’s such a kind, brave, and wonderful character.
8. Who is your least favourite character?
Umbridge. I know that she’s probably everyone’s least favourite character, but truly, she’s mine too!
9. What is your favourite line?
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live”
11. If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or Elder Wand, which would it be?
The invisibility cloak for sure! I would never want the power that comes with the resurrection stone or the elder wand.
12. Which house would you be in?
I’m a proud Slytherin!
13. If you could meet any member of the cast, who would it be?
Probably either Emma Watson or Daniel Radcliffe, I can’t choose! Emma seems like such a brilliant person, and Daniel seems so funny and nice. But really, I’d love to meet the whole cast!
14. If you were on the Quidditch team, which position would you play?
There’s no way anyone could make me play Quidditch. I’d love to watch it, but I’m NOT an athletic person and I would be absolutely terrified throughout the whole game.
15. Were you happy with the ending?
Yes and no. I’m sad that so many of my favourite characters died! But I thought that it was a good place to end the story, and it showed how life comes full-circle.
16. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
Harry Potter was one of my favourite books as a child, and it’s stayed with me for a long time. It gives me the chance to disappear into another world, and the books and the movies are a source of comfort for me.